Durable, safe and long-lasting protective coatings
Professional & experienced industrial painters
Bakers & Co Painting And Decorating proudly specialise in providing superior industrial painting services across Brisbane. Our team of professional industrial painters have the required knowledge of industrial environments, materials, machinery and safety procedures to ensure the smooth running and successful completion of every industrial painting project.
What We Paint
Why Bakers & Co
Get A Quote
Leaders in industrial painting
Bakers & Co team has a proven track record of understanding and overcoming the unique challenges that come with industrial painting.
We paint all areas in industrial warehouses and facilities – top to bottom, inside and out, roof to floor and everything in between.
We undertake extensive and specialised surface preparation and we use long-lasting industrial paints to maintain your industrial machinery / facilities to ensure the smooth running of your business and prevent corrosion.
Industrial painting services:
Epoxy floor coatings – warehouses, factories, loading bays, arena floors, workshops, shopping centres
Interior and exterior industrial paint coatings
Line marking – safety line marking, loading bays, carparks, road ways, crossings
Fuel and gas tanks
Heights access – scaffold, EWP, rope access to meet all needs
Rust treatment / corrosion protection
Painting factories, machinery and more
The Bakers & Co team service a large number of major centres and estates across the Brisbane area, in both the public and private sector. We have knowledge and experience to provide proficient industrial painting solutions that won’t interfere with your day to day operations.
- Industrial warehouse estates
- Plants, factories and manufacturing facilities
- Fuel and gas tanks
- Warehouse, factory and workshop floors
- Utility and and wastewater plants
- Food processing plants
- Extrusion machinery and specialty equipment
- Structural steel – volleyball courts, carports, and Industrial pipework and framing
- Water clarifiers
Choose Bakers & Co for industrial painting
Each industrial painting project comes with a unique set of needs and requirements, far different from those involved in residential works. Due to these unique requirements, experience and knowledge should never be underestimated when it comes to industrial painting projects.
Or estimator will understand your needs, allowing us to provide you with personalised painting solutions.
- We work with you to understand the individual needs of your industrial environment, allowing us to provide you with specific painting solutions to suit your needs.
- We’ll conduct a thorough inspection of the surfaces, specifications and environment to determine the appropriate preparation requirements and the best protective coating system for each surface
- We’ll provide you with a written quote clearly outlining the scope of works, inclusive of all labour, materials and access – no hidden surprise costs!
Our industrial painters have the knowledge, skills and expertise required to delivery quality workmanship
- 6th generation Queensland industrial painters
- Use only premium quality paints, including Dulux and Taubmans
- Over 1000+ happy customers
- Our industrial painters know the specific requirements of industrial jobs, like working around heavy machinery, working at heights, and the application of protective coatings.
No subcontractors, trusted employees, safe work practices, licensed, WH&S & accredited
- QBCC licenced. Members of Master Painters & Master Builders. Full public liability insurance. Dulux accredited.
- No subcontractors. Trusted employees. Well versed in our WHS procedures
- Staff undertake ongoing education and training
- Company WHSEO ensures safe work practices are utilised across all worksites. Site specific Workplace Health & Safety Management Plans also developed
- CM3 Prequalified – our WHS systems have been approved
Premium Paints & Coatings
Professional long-lasting paints that withstand the climate, industrial wear & tear and prevent corrosion.
- We offer a range of protective coatings for all industrial surfaces
- We ensure high quality finishes with premium paint brands
- We are proud Dulux Accredited Painters.
5 year workmanship & manufacturer’s warranty to guarantee a paint finish that is superior quality and practical.
Plan painting around your regular operations to ensure there is less impact on business operations.
You need minimal disruption to your business operations. We provide tailored painting solutions around your working hours and schedule, to ensure a quick turn around without compromising quality. We do after hours work, weekends and can work with your shut down periods.
Keeping You Informed
We keep you totally informed about the project from beginning to end to ensure high customer satisfaction.
Constant communication with the client, leading up to job, throughout and on completion to ensure complete satisfaction throughout to complete all industrial projects professionally, promptly and in accordance with industry standards and specifications.
Free Colour Consultations
If you need help with appropriate colours, our Dulux Colour Consultant can help, with digital overlay options also available.
Got a short deadline? We will ensure your painting project is completed on time with exceptional high quality results.
- With industrial painting projects, time is often a big factor. We are focused on providing you with a quick turn around on your project whilst still maintaining our high quality results.
- Some painting works are also required with a short deadline, we also understand this and will exert all available resources to meet this requirement for you.
Dulux Accredited Painter
Insurance - Public Liability & WorkCover
Let’s organise a free industrial painting quote
(07) 3356 7482
What our customers say
Ray has been organising our painting over the last few months. He has provided us a really good service, was very patient with our initial stage of painting in regards to the changes we made and has always been willing to accommodate us as best he can. Your team are definitely someone who I would recommend to use again, so thanks very much for your service so far.
Stramit Building Products – Crestmead