Given the uncertain circumstances we are currently facing with COVID-19, we would like to assure that the health and safety of our employees and clients is our highest priority. We have been implementing changes to our policies and procedures, to ensure we’re taking all necessary precautions.
Bakers & Co Painting And Decorating are still fully operational and working hard on our industrial, commercial and residential projects. As most of you are probably aware, we do not use subcontractors for any of our works, all our painters are full time employees of our business. Our management and admin staff have been working tirelessly to keep our business operating for our 40+ employees and their family members, whilst keeping their health and safety our main priority.
FREE REMOTE QUOTES
With the new recommended social distancing measures, we are now offering free quotes through the phone with videos or photos.
One of our qualified estimators can contact you via Facetime, Skype or WhatsApp from our office and you can give them a walk through of the property remotely.
Once they’ve seen the scope of works and current condition they will send you out a written quote via email that same day, and give you time to consider your options with a 30 day validity.
We would like to assure you that the health and safety of our employees and clients is our highest priority. Our WHSE officer John has completed the infection control training so that our company and employees can be best prepared for working on client sites. We have implemented all of the preventative measures recommended by the government and health department across all of our work sites.
Fill out our contact form or call our office on 33567482 to arrange your remote quote today!
PAINTER PREVENTATIVE MEASURES
As part of our new company COVID-19 management policy, we have implemented the following preventative measures across our worksites and offices, to ensure the health and safety of our employees and our clients. These guidelines have been developed to comply with the current recommendations from the QLD government and QLD Health.
- Wash hands often throughout the day with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rubs
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or bent elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face, nose and mouth.
- Stay home as much as possible, especially if you are sick.
- Practice social distancing, which includes staying 1.5m away from others as much as you can.
- Regularly clean and disinfect surfaces throughout the day
- Dispose of rubbish properly and remove from site daily
- Avoid physical contact when greeting clients or staff
- Sites will be equipped with sanitisers, wipes and cleaners that are to be used throughout the day
- If you are feeling unwell for any reason, they’re to remain home from work and contact their supervisor.
- If you have travelled overseas to any country and arrived in Australia after March 16, do not attend work. Government guidelines require you to self-isolate for 14 days from that date you left the overseas country.
We pride ourselves on the professionalism of our work, and ensure that we are doing everything we can to maintain this reputation. The implementation of these changes will allow us to reduce any risks to the health of our employees and our clients.
Throughout our many years of delivering high quality and cost-efficient painting and decorating services across Queensland with over 40 full time employees, we as a company have worn our share of hardships. However our reputation in the industry and loyal clientele base have seen us persevere through these tough times and come back stronger and better than ever. We are also here to provide support to you wherever possible, and look forward to continuing our client relationships through these uncertain times, and long into the future when this is all over.